Best RIMC Coaching in dehradun
The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) is an Inter-Services Institution and a Category ‘A’ established of the Ministry of Defence. The College was established in 1992 with the primary aim of preparing the boys for entry into Defence Services and to provide quality all-round education to young boys.
BEST RIMC Coaching CENTRE IN DEHRADUN
Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) conducts the entrance test for admission to the VIII Class in the RIMC Dehradun for July of the year. Candidates who are interested in taking admission must appear in the Entrance Test. The RIMC Exam for admission Class VIII in the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun for the July term will be held at the selected centres in the country in the month of December.
Col Chamola Doon Academy is the Best RIMC Coaching Centre in Dehradun, we have vowed and given ourselves in the field of safeguard composed training by giving the best instructors and study materials to our understudies for turning into the future Defence Personels OF INDIAN ARMED FORCES. The strategy substance and encouraging strategies for our organization make us the Best defence Coaching Institute in Dehradun. Safeguard preparation is taken care of by a group of expert instructors who are knowledgeable with subjects and strategies realated to Defence Methods.
Rashtriya Military Schools located at Banglore, Belgaum( Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur (Rajasthan), and Chail (Himachal Pradesh) give admission to Class VI and Class IX based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI and Class IX in December. The Exam will be in the Subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics, and English of Class V and VIII Standard.
GET "RIMC EXPERT GUIDANCE"
RIMC Admission Procedure:
- The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 11 years and 13 to 14 year for Class IX are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to class IX, the boys should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school.
- Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted in any State/UT on account of administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct another Entrance Examination on a date fixed by the Honorary Secretary.
RIMC Eligibility Criteria
- Entry Age: Candidates (boys only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11 1/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01st July of the year.
- EducationalQualifications: Candidates should either be studying in Class XII or passed Class VII from any recognized school at the time of admission to the RIMC.
RIMC Exam Pattern
- a) Written Exam:
- The written part of the examination will consist of three papers, namely, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge Paper.
- Minimum pass marks in each paper is 50% marks.
- b) Viva Voce:
- The interview date shall be Apr 2018, and interview will be held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam.
- Minimum pass marks in interview is 50% and the date, venue for interview will be intimated to them by respective State by first week of Mar of the year.
- Intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.
- c) Medical Exam:
- All the candidates qualified after interview will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC.
- The medical exam of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
RIMC Fee Details:
- Fees at RIMC is heavily subsidized by the Central Govt.
- The fee is presently Rs.42,400/- per year.
- It may increase from time to time.
- At the time of entry a Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000/- is to be made.
Various State Government grants scholarships to meritorious students. The amount of scholarships varies from state to state and is in between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per annum. Continuation of Scholarship once granted by the state is subject to merit, income and discipline of the cadet and his performance (during the year).