NDA 2023 Exam Dates Application form Admit Card Check here. The official department of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the NDA application form 2023 for women applicants. In this exam, only unmarried women candidates can fill out the NDA/NA 2 application form. The physical standards & number of vacancies for women candidates will be notified by UPSC after receipt from the Ministry of Defense soon.
NDA 2023 Exam Dates Application form
The Women applicants can complete the NDA registration by providing their information and paying the application form fees. The last date to fill out the NDA application form 2023 for women candidates will be released in the month of October 2023. So those candidates who are interested must have read and visited the official site of the authority. Here through this post, we are providing complete details about the NDA 2023 Exam Dates Application form Admit Card.
NDA application form dates 2023:
Candidates can check here the official exam dates of the NDA 2023 exams:
|NDA I||NDA II|
|Notification released||21st December 2022||17th May 2023|
|Starting of application form||21st December 2022||17th May 2023|
|Last date to fill the application form||10th January 2023||6th June 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||January 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
|Withdraw of application||February/ March 2023||June/ July 2023|
|Admit card release date||1st week of April 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|NDA 2023 exam date||16th April 2023||3rd September 2023|
|Declaration of result||April/ May 2023||September 2023|
|Interview||April/ May 2023||September/ October 2023|
Age Limit & Marital Status:
In this examination unmarried female applicants are eligible to apply between the below age group:
|Age Limit||Age (years)|
|Minimum Age||16.5 years during the commencement of the course|
|Maximum Age||19.5 years during the commencement of the course|
|NDA & NA||Educational Qualification|
|For Army Wing of National Defence Academy||Candidates must have passed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent exam organized by a State Education Board or a University.|
|For Air Force & Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 12 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy||Candidates must have passed 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
- Applying candidate must be an Indian citizen/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ refugee of Tibetan who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India.
- Candidates who have migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Zambia, Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda, or Vietnam with an intention of settling in India are also eligible.
- Candidates who are foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) will be required to produce a certificate of eligibility which is issued by Govt. of India.
Gender, Age & Marital Status:
- Male & Female candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Only male candidates who are unmarried are eligible to apply. Candidates will not be allowed to marry until they complete their training period.
- Applying candidate’s age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
- For Air Force & Naval Wings (Cadet entry scheme): Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For Army Wing: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th levels from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Students appearing for the 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates must be physically fit as per the physical standards set by the commission of NDA admissions.
- Candidates who have withdrawn or resigned from any training academies of the Armed forces on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.
|Subjects||Code||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Mathematics||01||300||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Ability test||02||600||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total||900 marks||5 hours|
|SSB Interview: 900 marks|
How to Register for NDA 2023 Exam Dates?
- Candidates need to visit UPSC’s official website to register for the exam – upsc.gov.in.
- After that on the homepage click on “National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination, 2023.
- A new window will open, consisting of the dates and part 1 and part 2 links to register.
- Complete the NDA registration process and then move to the next step.
- Candidates fill out the registration form with personal and educational details.
- Make Sure all filled details must be valid and correct otherwise form is canceled.
- Candidates also need to pay the application fee as per govt rules.
- Submit the NDA 2 2023 application form online.