MNS 2023: Military Nursing Services Exam 2023: Application Eligibility Dates. The MNS is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. This is a 4 years degree program in the field of Nursing. This is a national-level examination that is conducted by female candidates only. Candidates must have to sign a bond with the government to work with the Indian Military force hospitals. For more details find below the MNS 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Last date to submit the application form, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
Military Nursing Services Exam 2023
MNS 2023 Notification:
|Name of Exam||Indian Army Military Nursing Service Course BSc. (Nursing) 2022|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level, PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Armed Force Medical College|
|Courses Offered||UG & various PG Medical Courses|
|Mode of Application form||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Helpline No||91 20 26334230, 91 20 26330781|
MNS Exam Date 2023:
|MNS Notification Release Date||December 2022|
|Release the Application Form||To be announced|
|The deadline to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|MNS 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Interview||To be announced|
MNS Application Form 2023:
You will be able to check out the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 on the official website. You will be able to find out all the details of this examination on the official website itself. Once the candidate submits the application form, he or she will be able to know about the eligibility criteria. The application fee will also have to be paid online. The email id of the candidate will work as the user id and the candidate needs to create a password. For all kinds of correspondences, one live mobile number is an absolute must.
- The candidates will be able to pay the application processing fee online which is Rs.150./-.
- While submitting the application form online, the candidate will be able to know the details of the submission of the application fee.
- Once the application fee is submitted, there will be a bank generation number that will be generated for future correspondences.
MNS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
All the female candidates who are legally separated, divorced, unmarried, separated, or widows, can apply for AFMC 2023 Nursing examination. In order to submit the application form, the candidate will have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate will have to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate needs to pass the Senior Secondary examination or equivalent examination on the first attempt.
- It is necessary for the candidate to score a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized board or a university or the examination body.
- Should have Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English in the Class XII examination. It is important that both the subjects like Zoology and Botany are included under Biology.
- Those who are planning to appear for the final examination can also apply provisionally. If they are selected for any course they will have to submit proof of passing the examination with the required subjects and marks.
- The candidate should be born between the 1st of October 1996 and the 30th of September 2004.
- The candidate needs to have a minimum height of 152 cm.
- For the candidates belonging to the North Eastern Regions and the Gorkhas, the Kumaon, and the Garhwal, the minimum height should be 148 cm.
- The candidate will also have to go through the X-ray examination of the chest and also the USG of the abdomen and the pelvis.
The exam pattern will be given below:
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online (CBT).
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
- The exam will have 50 multiple choice-type questions.
- There is no negative marking on the test.
|Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|General Intelligence||50||50||90 Minutes|
MNS Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus is not at all difficult. You will simply have to solve the previous syllabus and also solve the question paper. The subjects that are included in the syllabus are:
- General English
- General Intelligence
In order to download the admit card, the candidate will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate will have to click on the link of the admit card that is there on the official website.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the Officer’s entry apply or log in.
- In order to log in, the candidates will have to provide login credentials that include the user name and the password. This is the same user id and password that you used at the time of filling up the application form.
- The aspirants will have to verify all the details that are mentioned on the admit card.
- It is recommended that they take at least 3 to 4 prints of the same for use in the future.
The admit card should have the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the examination center.
- Photo of the candidate.
- Examination date and time.
- Examination day guidelines.
In order to check out the results, the candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidates will have to first click on the B SC. Nursing result link.
- You will get the screen displayed in front of the screen that will include the serial number and also the marks secured by the candidate.
- In order to find the roll number, you will have to press, “Ctrl and F.
- Then you will need to take about 3 to 4 prints for future reference.
It is to be noted here that the candidates whose names are included in the result, will be called for an interview session and also a medical examination. Once they qualify in these, their names will be included in the final merit list.
The final result will be based on the merit list. This is based on the combined merit list of the written examination, medical fitness test, and interviews. It is compulsory for each of the selected candidates to clear the medical test. Once all the admission-related events are completed, the candidate will be able to check out the result on the official website.