Indian Navy SSR 2023 Application Exam Date Eligibility Selection. The notification for the posts of Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA) has been released by the Indian Navy. Go through this article to find out all the details regarding the Indian Navy exam date, eligibility criteria, application process, admit card, exam center, selection process, result, cut off, and merit list for AA SSR recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy SSR 2023 Exam
Indian Navy SSR Important Dates 2023:
Interested candidates can take a look at the Indian Navy exam date for AA SSR recruitment and other dates below:
|Indian Navy AA SSR Registration Beginning||Notify Soon|
|Indian Navy AA SSR Registration Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Indian Navy AA SSR Course Beginning||To be Announced|
Indian Navy AA SSR Eligibility Criteria 2023:
The Indian Navy AA SSR eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to be an unmarried male and the age should be between 17-20 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of Artificer Apprentice (AA) should have cleared the Intermediate (10+2) exam with 60% aggregate or more having subjects such as Physics, Maths, Biology/Computer Science/Chemistry.
- Those applying for the post of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) should have cleared 10+2 in subjects such as Physics, Maths, and Biology/Computer Science/Chemistry.
How to Apply Online Indian Navy SSR 20223
- Access the official web link i.e “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”
- Then go to the Homepage and click Register.
- Make sure for filling in all the details like Names, DOB, age limit, educational qualification, and other details.
- Once you are registered, now check your mail and log in to your account.
- Enter all the details as per the given instruction.
- Upload the attested copies of the needed certificates.
- Make payment online mode and print the receipt.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a print for future reference.
Indian Navy SSR Selection Process 2023:
The selection process for the Indian Navy 2023 includes three stages:
Computer-Based Examination (CBT):
- The first step is the written exam (Computer Based Test).
- The questions asked in the exam will be objective type.
- A hundred questions will be asked and the time duration to finish the exam will be one hour.
- The question paper will be available in English and Hindi, and the exam will be based on these subjects- Science, Math, English, and General Knowledge.
- Each question has one mark, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- If the question is unanswered, then no marks will be cut.
After clearing the CBT, For PFT (physical fitness test), candidates need to perform the activities given below :
- 20 squats.
- 10 push-ups.
- 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- Candidates also need to be proficient in swimming, extra-curricular activities, and sports.
Preliminary Medical Exam:
Candidates who clear PFT will appear for the medical exam to be conducted by authorized military doctors.
- The minimum height should be 157 cms.
- Minimum chest expansion should be 5 cms.
- Weight and chest should be in proportion.
Details for Recruitment of Navy Officers:
Those who have qualified for Matriculation or some examination from some government recognized board or any other institutions can apply for the examination.
Maximum age limit: 56 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Interview
- Telephone Operator Grade-II (now Telephone Operator) – Rs.21700- 69100} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Groom – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cinema Projectionist Grade-II – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Bearer – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cook – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fire Engine Drivers – Rs.21700- 69100 Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II) – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Photo Printer – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Pest Control Worker – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Saddler – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial