Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Upcoming Notification Details by Col Chamola Doon Academy. Here we are providing upcoming recruitment notifications in the Indian Navy. There are multiple careers opening in the Indian Navy such as Officer Entry, Sailor Entry, Women Entry, etc. Young and energetic Indian candidates who are interested in defense jobs may apply. Interested candidates must be medically fit and full fill eligibility criteria. Aspirants need to go through the official notification of Indian Navy recruitment before applying.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Upcoming Notification:
Canteen Attendant Posts:
Indian Navy recruitment is inviting online applications for candidates who are applying for Attendant Vacancies. Interested male and female candidates can apply via online mode but before applying.
- Candidates must have passed (Higher Secondary) 10th or some equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have done diploma in cooking, Hospitality Management, or catering.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum to apply should be 25 years.
Sailor Entry Senior Secondary (SSR) Recruitment:
Those who wanted to apply for SSR posts need to apply from states like Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura. Make sure for applying through online mode. There are important details that are important to know as follows:
- Age Limit: The candidate must have been born between 01-09-1998 to 31-07-2002 including both dates
- Educational Qualification: Those who have completed 10+2 or some equivalent examination with subjects like Maths and Physics can also apply
Selection Process: The selection procedure includes Written tests, Physical as well as Fitness tests.
- Telephone Operator Grade-II (now Telephone Operator) – Rs.21700- 69100} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Groom – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cinema Projectionist Grade-II – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Bearer – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Cook – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fire Engine Drivers – Rs.21700- 69100 Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Fireman (erstwhile- Fireman Grade-I & II) – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Photo Printer – Rs.19900- 63200} Gp ‘C’ Non- Industrial
- Pest Control Worker – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
- Saddler – Rs. 18000- 56900} Gp ‘C’ Non-Industrial
Indian Navy (Short Service Commission):
The applications are invited for unmarried males and females for the posts of Executive Branch which includes Logistics & Law Cadres posts.
Selection Process: Candidates are required to go through different tests like Written exams, Medical Standards, Eyesight, and SSB Interview.
- Those who have completed M.Sc in Nuclear Physics Physics/ equivalent can apply for SSC.
- Those who have successfully completed B.Sc/M.Sc with subjects such as Physics or have done M.A in English or BE/B.Tech in C/EEE/Instrumentation/Telecommunications or BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from some recognized University may apply for the exam.
- Those who are applying for PC (Logistics) must have passed MBA with First Class or B.com/B.Sc in the first class or have done PG Diploma in Finance or Logistics or Supply Chain Management or Material Management or MCA/M.Sc in IT from some recognized University or Institution.
Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Candidates who are applying for Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’ must have attained a passed degree from some recognized University or Institution. In addition to this, A level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or database management in the Department of Electronics will also be a beneficial approach.
- Candidates who are applying for Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ are required to have completed 10+2 from some recognized University or institution. If the candidate has got an ‘O’ level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or database management from the Department of Electronics will add to the credit while applying.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 25 years.
- There will be an age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST Candidates is and 3 years for those belonging to OBC Candidates to ex-servicemen it is as per the government rules.
- Those who are willing to apply must go through the processes like Written Examination and Interview.
Indian Navy Executive Branch and Technical Branch:
The applications are invited for the posts in the Executive Branch for General Service and Hydrography Cadre.
- Those who are applying for General Service / Hydrography Cadre must have successfully cleared BE/B.Tech in any of the disciplines from some recognized University or Institution.
- If applying for NAIC, the then-candidate must have completed BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Electricals & Telecommunications or in the concerned field from some recognized Institution.
- Those who are applying for Engineering Branch (General Service) must have completed engineering in Instrumentation, Production, Mechanical Marine, Control Engg, Aeronautical, Automobiles, Industrial Engineering & Management, Aero Space, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or Instrumentation & Control.
- While applying for Electrical Branch (General Service) ensure to check that candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech in the concerned field from some recognized universities.
How to Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the official page of the Indian Navy.
- Registered you on the portal, after registration candidate will receive a login I’d and password.
- Now login with I’d and password and press the online application form button.
- Now start filling the online application form very carefully by providing your details such as name, address, educational details.
- Upload all scanned educational certificates, photos, and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Before final submission kindly check the entire application form.
- The next step is payment. Candidates can pay the online application fees using debit, credit card, or net banking.
- At last download, the application form and also take the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future use.