Indian Navy NSRY Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for 230 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Naval Ship Repair Yard, Indian Navy has invited Application Form for filling up ITI (NCVT) Apprenticeship Training Trade Vacancies on the Official Site. This Job Notification is for 230 Vacancies under various designated trades. Interested and Dynamic Candidates are advised to download the Offline Application Form from 21.08.2021 to 01.10.2021.
Indian Navy NSRY Vacancy 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||20|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||5|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & AC||5|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8|
|Sheet Metal Worker||11|
|Furniture & Cabinet maker||7|
|Mechanic (Marine Diesel)||1|
|Marine Engine Fitter||5|
|Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance||3|
|Operator Material Handling at Raw Material Handling Plant||3|
|Tool and Die Maker||1|
|CNC Programmer cum Operator||1|
|Driver cum Mechanic (LMV)||2|
|TIG / MIG Welder||4|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||3|
|Mechanic Radio & Radar Aircraft||5|
|Mechanic (Instrument Aircraft)||5|
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must have complete Matric/Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate 65% marks.
- The Upper age limit is 21 years as of 01.01.2021. Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates as per MOD Letter.
Indian Navy Selection Process 2021:
- Preliminary Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Matric & ITI Examination; Candidates in the preliminary merit list will be called for a written test and an oral exam by call letters.
- Merit list will be declared only after receipt of Medical Examination Certificate (MEC) and Police Certificate (PCC) joining letters will be forwarded to the selected candidates to report to NSRY (K) on 27.01.2022 for commencement of the training.
How to Apply for Indian Navy NSRY Recruitment 2021:
- All the Interested and Eligible Candidates who are fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria are advised to download the Offline Application Form and Fill it up Completely.
- Candidates must send the Offline Application Form to the postal address of the Admiral Superintendent (for Officer-in-Charge), Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi – 682004.