Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2023: Indian Navy is looking to recruit unmarried male candidates for the post of Matric Recruit (MR) as Sailors for MR for 300 vacancies. Selected candidates will be recruited for April 22 Batch. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on joinindiannavy.gov.in on 02 November 2023.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2023
|Notification||Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||updated soon|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details:
- MR – updated soon
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2023:
- 10th passed from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 30 Sep 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process for Indian Navy MR:
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2023:
- There will be objective-type questions divided into 2 sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English).
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for the written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR PFT 2023:
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Indian Navy MR Medical Standard 2023:
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register yourself with your email ID, if not registered already.
- Now, log in with Registered Email and Click on ‘Current Opportunities.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ Button.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ Button make sure all the details are correct, and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Submit your application