Indian Military Recruitment 2023 Posts Eligibility Dates. The Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, has recently released applications from eligible applicants to apply for different posts such as Cook Special, MT Driver, Waiter, and other posts. There are large numbers of candidates who are interested to take part in this exam. Interested candidates can apply for the post by sending a filled-up application form to the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
Indian Military Recruitment 2023
The applicants should apply for different posts within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news. A total of 188 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Here those candidates who want complete details must have read this post carefully through this post we are providing complete details about the Indian Military Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Dates.
- Cook Special: N/A
- Cook IT: N/A
- MT Driver: N/A
- LDC: N/A
- Masalchi: N/A
- Waiter: N/A
- Fatigueman: N/A
- MTS: N/A
- Groundsman: N/A
- GC Orderly: N/A
- Groom: N/A
- Barber: N/A
- Equipment Repairer: N/A
- Bicycle Repairer: N/A
- Laboratory Attendant: N/A
- The educational requirements are different for the different posts.
- Candidates need to read the official notification for the complete details.
- The eligibility requirements direct link is available below here on this page.
Click here for Complete Eligibility
For the post of MT Driver(OG), Lab Attendant, and GC Orderly, the upper age limit of a candidate must not exceed 27 years of age whereas the lower age limit must not be less than 18 years of age. Meanwhile, the age limit for all the other posts must be in between 18 to 25 years of age. However, there are certain age relaxations given to reserved categories such as SC, and ST.
How to Apply for Indian Military Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates need to open the official site of the authority for registration.
- After that need to find the registration link and click on that link.
- Candidates need to read the official notification very carefully.
- Then must-have to enter details such as Name, Contact No., Email id, etc.
- Submit details and get the registration number.
- After successfully filling candidates need to upload the scanned documents.
- Then candidates need to pay registration fees as per govt rules.
- At last, recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
All candidate requires to pay a sum of Rs 50 as an application fee in favor of the Comdt, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit, debit card, and Net Banking.
The selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit. The selection process will comprise of written tests & skill tests wherever necessary. Final merit shall be decided on the basis of marks gained in the written test and skill test wherever applicable.