Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021 Application Exam Dates Eligibility. Indian Army official department has been opening the online application process for recruitment to the different posts through 58th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men & 29th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course including widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non-Tech (Non-UPSC). The applicants holding certain qualifications & experience can apply to the posts via the online mode.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021
The online applications link has now been started at the official site of the authority i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The online application window will remain active till 28 October 2021. So those candidates who want complete details must have read this post carefully through this post we are providing complete details about the Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Basic Information:
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021: Short Notice Released, Applications to begin from 28 Sept|
|Notification Date||Sep 19, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Oct 28, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Functional Area|
Important Dates for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021:
|Online Application form will start from||28 September 2021|
|Ending date to apply registration form||28 October 2021|
|Admit Card to be released on||Updated Soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated Soon|
|Result to be released on||Updated Soon|
- SSC (Tech)-58 Men – 175 Posts
- SSCW (Tech)-29 Women – 14 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: All applicants who have done the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are able to apply for this examination.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- For SSC (Tech)- 58 Men & SSCW(Tech)- 29 Women – The candidates age must be lies between 20 to 27 years (Applicant born between 02 Apr 95 & 01 Apr 2002, both days inclusive)
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum age of the candidate is 35 years old of age as on 01 Apr 2022.
How to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021?
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official site of the authority to register i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After visiting, candidates need to find the “Registration” link and click on it.
- Then candidates need to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Candidates can fill the registration form with personal, contact and educational details.
- After filling in the basic details candidates need to upload the documents.
- Makes sure that all filled details must be valid and correct.
- Candidates also need to fill the application fee as per the government.
- At last, recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
The applicant’s selection shall be done on the basis of shortlisting of applications, medical exams and SSB interviews.
Admit Card for Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021:
- Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official site of the authority.
- Candidates need to enter the Name and DOB (Date of Birth) to download admit card.
- All necessary details about the entrance exam are available on the admit card.
- Without admit card candidates do not enter the examination hall.
- We will soon provide the direct admit card link below here on this page.
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer 2021 Result:
- Candidates can check the result by visiting the official site of the authority.
- Candidates need to enter the Name and Roll number to download admit card.
- After written examination candidates can check the result.
- Those candidates passed the written exam names are listed in the result.
- We will soon provide the direct result link below here on this page.