Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Application Exam Dates Eligibility. Indian Army has recently released a notification for recruitment for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC). All Eligible unmarried Male & unmarried Female Engineering Graduates & Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of SSC can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
Those candidates who are eligible to apply for the exam can visit the official site of the authority. All candidates are advised before taking part in the exam must have to check complete terms and conditions of the show carefully. The application form for the exam will start from 25 May to 23 June 2021 through the official site of the authority i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. Here candidates are advised must to read this post carefully read this post we are providing all necessary details about the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Basic Details:
|Notification||Indian Army SSC Recruitment|
|Total number of post||175 are for SSC (Tech)-57 Men and 14 for SSCW (Tech)-28 .|
|Notification Date||May 25, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 23, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Amry, Indian Army Navy Air Force, Indian Army|
Indian Army Post Details:
- SSC (Tech)-57 Men – 175 Posts
- SSCW (Tech)-28 – 14 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personnel Only – 2 Posts
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
|Online application will be open from||25 May 2021|
|Online application will be ended from||23 June 2021|
|Application fee be ended from||Updated Soon|
|Admit card to be announced||Updated Soon|
|The exam will take place on||Updated Soon|
|Result to be announced||Updated Soon|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Eligibility Requirements:
- Those applicants who have completed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are able to apply.
- Applicants studying in the final year of Engg degree course must be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination along with marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Oct 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such applicants will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
- The candidates minimum Age to apply for the exam is 20 Years old.
- The candidates maximum Age to apply for the exam is 27 Years old.
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only- maximum of 35 years of age.
How to Register for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official site of the authority to making registration.
- After visiting the site candidates need to find the “Registration” link and click on it.
- Then, candidates must have to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that candidates must have to fill the registration form with all correct details.
- Candidates can fill the registration form with personal, educational, and contact details.
- After filling the registration form candidates are advised must have to upload the scanned documents in the given format.
- Then candidates must have to pay the application fee as per govt rules.
- After all that candidates are advised must recheck the application form and click on submit button.
- At last, candidates also takes a print out of the application form for the next process.
Official site: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in