Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2023 Registration Eligibility Dates. The Indian Army official team is inviting the application for different states like UP, Uttarakhand, MP, UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Telangana, HP, Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Jammu, & Kashmir. So those candidates who want the complete details about the registration, eligibility, age limit, the physical standard read the below post.
Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2023
In this Army Bharti, every year there are a large number of candidates will take Part Those candidates who are interested in this Bharti should apply via the official site of the authority. Here via this post, we provide all the necessary details about the Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2023.
Details of Posts:
|Category Code||Category Name|
|SGD||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)|
|CLK||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|SNA||Soldier Nursing Assistant (in Army Medical Corps)|
|STD||Soldier Tech Dresser (in RVC)|
|STA||Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner)|
|TDN||Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms)|
|HAC||Havaldar (stands for Surveyor Automated Cartographer)|
Candidates need to read the below post for the complete details about the Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bharti. Candidates for more details about eligibility should visit the official site of the authority.
Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2023:
- Applicants need to fill out the application form to take part in the rally.
- Candidates need to fill in details in the form that must be true & the same as their original documents.
- All candidates are required to fill out the registration form as per the given fields.
- After registration, the official authority will send you the registration number through mail or SMS
- The Registration form will be used in further process.
- After successfully registering the applicant can check rally schedules.
|The online application form will begin from||To be announced|
|The online application form will end from||To be announced|
|Application fee submission date||To be announced|
|Admit Card to be released on||To be announced|
|The exam will take place on||To be announced|
|The result is to be released on||To be announced|