Indian Army NCC 51 Entry Scheme Application Eligibility Dates. The Indian army official authority will open the online registration for the NCC 51 special entry scheme from 05 Oct 2021 to 03 Nov 2021. The applicants with an NCC C certificate can apply for the NCC 51 course which is going to commence at OTA Chennai in April 2022. The Defence candidates with NCC C Certificate can also apply for the latest NCC C Certificate Special Entry to join the Indian Army as an officer. The NCC Special Entry is a short service commission entry for the NCC Cadets via which male & female NCC Cadets can join the Officers Training Academy Chennai. The Indian army has released the NCC special entry 2021 for NCC 51 recruitment. Defence aspirants with an NCC C certificate can apply for this entry. The Applications are invited from unmarried males & unmarried females (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Candidates for the complete details must have read this post through this post we are providing details such as Indian Army NCC 51 Entry Scheme Application Eligibility Dates.
Indian Army NCC 51 Entry Scheme
NCC 51 Eligibility:
- Nationality. The candidate should either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that an applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above will be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been declared by the Government of India. A certificate of eligibility shall, however, not be mandatory in the case of applicant who is Gorkha subject of Nepal.
- Age Limit. The age limit for NCC applicants (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 & not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
- Applicants must note that the DOB (Date of Birth) as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Exam Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of registration shall only be accepted & no subsequent request for its change shall be considered or granted.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Applicants should note that they can appear for ONLY one of the Services Selection Board (SSB) interviews, either SSC (NT)-115 Course (April 2022) /SSC (NT) (Women)-29 Course (April 2022) as CDSE applicants OR NCC (Spl) Entry-51 Course (April 2022). The applicant is needed to give an undertaking to this effect under the declaration part of the online registration.
Educational Qualification and other Criteria:
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Educational Qualification. Candidates must have gets a degree of a reputed University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those candidates studying in the final year are also allowed able to apply provided they have secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
- Candidates shall be required to secure an overall aggregate of minimum of 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC: Must have served for a minimum of 3 academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)/two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading: Must have gained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Candidates, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of registration, are not able to apply for the course.
Note 1. For the Qualified Graduate applicant of the Degree Course. Applicants who have passed the graduation degree course should produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st April 2022 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Note 2. For the applicants Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course.
The applicant studying in the final year of graduation, if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate should submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st April 2022 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be rejected. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date shall be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree examination to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above-specified date.
- NCC MEN. around 50 (May Change).
- NCC Women. around 05 (May Change).
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel (aa)
- The vacancies under wards of challenge casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of challenge casualties specified as:- (aaa) Killed in action. (aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted). (aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (aad) Missing. (ab) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ac) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties. (ad) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form (aaa) The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No. issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action. (aab) A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’. (aac) Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6 / Respective Regimental Records.
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC 51 Entry?
- The registration shall only be accepted online on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candiddat6es need to click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ & then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required,
- if candidates already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Then need to Fill the online application form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A new page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ shall open.
- Then need to click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Registration Form’ shall open.
- Candidates need to read the instructions carefully & click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments.
- Candidates fill in details such as Personal Information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- Then need to ‘Save and Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in the basic details on the last segment, you shall move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check & edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Applicants should click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the registration for editing any details.
- The applicants also need to take out 2 copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online registration on the last day.