Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023 Application Exam Dates. The official notification for the Indian army musician Bharti 2021 will be declared soon. In this competition, there is a large number of applicants took part. The official notification for this recruitment will be released on the official site of the Indian army authority i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. For those candidates who want to join the Indian army this is a golden opportunity. All interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023
Here candidates must have read this post carefully through this post candidates can check all necessary details about the Recruitment. Through this post, we are also providing details like Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Physical fitness, Important dates, etc.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023 Important Dates:
|Starting date of online application||Updated Soon|
|Last date of the online application||Updated Soon|
|Admit card to be released on||Updated Soon|
|Preliminary screening date||Updated Soon|
|Final screening date||Updated Soon|
|Merit list to be announced||Updated Soon|
|Training to be held||Updated Soon|
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should pass the Matriculation Examination from the board of school Education reputed by MHRD, Govt. of India for the recruitment as Musician Category/Trade-in Indian Army.
- The age limit for the musician applicants should be lies between 17 to 25 years.
- No age relaxation for any Caste/Category applicants.
Candidates should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with perfection in Tempo, Pitch, & singing one complete song. Applicants should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, Performance of scale/ Ragga / Taala & basic theory of Indian or International Music.
How to apply for Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023?
- Applicants should visit the official website of the authority i.e joinindianarmy. nic. in
- After visiting the site, candidates need to find the link to “Indian Army Musician Bharti”
- Then applicants click on the link & fill in the needed details
- All applicants should fill the form carefully otherwise your registration form will be rejected
- Applicants can also upload their photographs & signature
- The then-applicant can submit the application form
- At last, candidates need to take a printout of the application form for further use.
Pay and Allowances:
The pay & allowances for the musician sailor will be RS, 21,700 to RS 69, 100/- per month plus RS 5,200/- plus DA as military services pay & other allowance.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Musician Applicants are needed to do a 1.6 km run (1600 meters) in 7.20 minutes
20 squats Ups (20 Uthak Bethak)
Minimum height 157 cms
Weight & chest must be proportionate
The minimum chest expansion should be of 5 cms
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||Without Glasses||With Glasses||With Glasses|
|Visual standard||Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023 Admit card:
- Candidates can download admit cards by simply visiting the official site.
- By simply entering the Name and date of birth (DOB) candidates can download admit cards.
- Admit card is necessary for all candidates to appear in the Exam.
- Admit card carry details like Name, Roll Number, Date & Time, examination center, etc.
- All applicants can also download admit cards with the help of this post.
- We will soon update the direct admit card link same here on this page.
Indian Army Musician MR Bharti 2023 Cutoff /Result:
- The cut-off will be released online on the official website of the authority.
- The selection of the applicant is totally based on the cut-off
- The official authority shall make the cut-off on the basis of qualifying marks.
- The cut-off shall carry the name of that applicant who is qualified.
- We will provide the direct cut-off link same here on this page
- Admit card
- Education Certificate
- Character certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Un-Married Certificate
- Single Bank Account
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
NOTE: All candidates must bring all documents 2-2 Photocopies.