DIET Plan for Defence Aspirant by Col Chamola Doon Academy| Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Dinner. The following tips will help you determine the best strategies to prepare yourself. The National Defence Academy (NDA) and the Combined Defence Services (CDS) exams are conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year.
DIET Plan for Defence Aspirant:
- Get 7-8 hours of quality sleep every night-
- Replace processed foods with whole foods-
- Eat protein with every meal
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water every day-
- Do full-body workouts 5x a week (Body Physical Training)-
- Do Yoga 5x a week
- Go for outdoor activities.
- Wake Up Early in the morning.
- Do full-body workout -(Running, Chinups, Dips, Cardio).
- Egg White (3-4)
- Oats with 2 Slices of Brown or multigrain bread with peanut butter.
- One Scoop Whey Protein with water or skimmed milk. (Regular) or Bournvita with milk.
- Dal, Roti, and Salad.
- 200 gm Panner.
- 05 Egg Whites.
- Bowl of Fruits. (Seasonal Fruits).
- 120 gm of Chicken Breast with Brown Rice.
- 100 gm Soya chunks or Paneer or Green Vegetable.
Note: Take 2 pill of MultiVitamin and Omega 3 (Morning and Night).
Undesirable health issues:
The candidate must not be suffering from any of these minor conditions at the time of medical examination –
- Wax (Ears)
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hydrocele / Phimosis
- Condition of Overweight / Underweight
- Under Sized Chest