CISF AC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Eligibility Dates. The UPSC notified the CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2023. The official notification said that it was released to fill up 19 vacancies and the exam would be held in New Delhi. This notification is released with the purpose of filling the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the vacancy year 2022. For further details, download the notification PDF given below:
CISF AC Recruitment 2023
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Recruitment 2023 Details|
|Date of Notification Release||1st December|
|Start date for filling the CISF Application||1st December|
|Last date for filling the CISF Application||21st December|
|Last date for receiving a printed copy (hard copy) of the online application||30th December|
|Number of Vacancies||updated soon|
|Direct Link to fill DAF of CISF 2023||Click Here|
|CISF Exam Date 2023||updated soon|
CISF Assistant Commandant: Eligibility 2023:
Before applying for the post of Assistant Commandant in CISF, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions for the CAPF exam as stated by the UPSC. The eligibility conditions of CAPF exams include:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India to be eligible for the exam. Any candidate who is not a citizen of India, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing will be debarred from the enrolment, appointment, and employment as per the rules.
- Age: A candidate must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 01st August 2022 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1987. However, the upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Sex: Both males and females can apply for the CAPF Exam.
- Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to be eligible for the exam.
CISF Assistant Commandant: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The UPSC sets the CISF syllabus and exam pattern in accordance with the Ministry of Home Affairs. UPSC conducts the CAPF exam annually for CISF recruitment. Candidates must go through the CAPF syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
The exam is conducted in 3 rounds:
- Round-I (Written Test): It consists of two papers:(a) Paper I (Objective Type)(b) Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
- Round-II: Physical Efficiency and Medical Test
- Round-III: Personal Ability Test / Interview
How to apply for the CAPF CISF exam online?
The CAPF exam is conducted by UPSC under the Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates can go through the following steps to apply for the CAPF exam online:
- Before filling up the online application form, candidates need to register themselves through the official website of UPSC.
- On the registration module, they need to provide their names, date of birth (as per your ID Cards & Matriculation Certificates) & email-id. The fields marked with * are compulsory to fill in.
- Candidates can apply online by using the official UPSC website. They should have a photo ID card such as Adhaar Card / Voter ID / Pan Card / Passport / Driving License or any other ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government.
- The candidates have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID Card whose details have been provided in the online application.
- The eligible candidates shall be provided with an e-Admit Card three weeks before the exam date. The e-Admit Card will be available on the official UPSC website.