AISSEE 2022 Image Cropping Compression – Col Chamola’s Doon Academy or Sainik School Image cropping 2022 – National Testing Agency or NTA has released the AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022 for admission in class 6th and 9th. AISSEE 2022 Eligibility criteria comprise the conditions which are to be filled by a child to get admission into Sainik School. Minimum age, state of domicile, educational qualification are the major parts of Sainik School admission eligibility 2022.
AISSEE Image Cropping Compression
AISSEE Class 6th Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Students have to fulfill the Sainik School eligibility criteria of Class 6 before applying online:
- Nationality- Only Indian students can apply for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exams (AISSEE) 2022.
- Gender- Girls and boys, both are eligible for class 6 admission at Sainik Schools.
- Age Limit- The age of a student should be between 10-12 years, as of March 31, 2022.
Sainik School Class 9th Eligibility Criteria 2022:
To get admission in Class 9th, students must satisfy the following AISSEE Sainik School eligibility 2022.
- Nationality- Only Indians can apply for admission, as per AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria.
- Gender- Only boys can apply for Class 9 admission.
- Age Limit- Student’s age should be between 13-15 years, as of March 31, 2022.
- Education Qualification- Class 8th students studying are eligible to send their applications. They will have to pass Class 8 from a recognized school at the time of admission.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022: Documents Required
Students are supposed to upload certain documents to satisfy their AISSEE eligibility criteria 2021-21. Below is the list of required documents:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- State Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Along with the above Sainik School eligibility criteria 2022, students will need to pass the AISSEE 2022 and medical examination to get shortlisted to the final document verification round.
Sainik School Reservation Criteria:
|1||SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|2||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.50%|
|4||Boys from other states and UTs||33%|
|5||Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
Sainik School Admission Form 2022:
- Admission in Sainik Schools will be granted on the basis of AISSEE 2022 eligibility criteria and the performance of students in the written test & medical exam.
- Sainik School 2022 application forms are available online on aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students fulfilling Sainik School eligibility criteria 2022 can apply for the AISSEE 2022 admission test which includes a written exam, interview, and medical examination.
- They could submit the application form, required document, and application fee of Rs 550/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates) online before the last date.
- The mode of payment is online. This can be done either by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- No hard copy of the application form is accepted by the exam conducting authority.
|Date Of Birth Certificate||