AFCAT 2022 Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Age Limit. The AFCAT (stands for Air Force Common Admission Test) is organized by the Indian Air Force. The exam is take place twice a year in February & August/September, respectively, to select Class-I Gazetted Officers in Flying & Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical). AFCAT is a gateway for both male & female candidates who wish to join the Indian Air Force for both Short Service Commission in Flying Branch & Permanent Commission/Short Service Commission in Ground Duties for both Technical and Non-Technical roles.
AFCAT 2022 Application Form
All applicants are selected based on their performance in the online exam & Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) interview. Applicants opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branches need to appear in both AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
AFCAT 2022 Basic Details:
|Name of Exam||AFCAT ( Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Organized by||Indian Air Force|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam Fees||Rs 250 for AFCAT entry|
|Contact details||020-25503105 or 020-25503106|
|Official email ID||afcat.cdac.in|
Important Dates for AFCAT 2022:
|AFCAT Events||AFCAT 1 2022||AFCAT 2 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of AFCAT Notification||December 01, 2022||June 2022|
|AFCAT Online Application Starting Date||December 01, 2022||June 2022|
|Last Date of AFCAT Application||December 30, 2022||June 2022|
|AFCAT Exam Date||January 10, 2022||August 2022|
|Declaration of AFCAT Result||February 12, 13, and 14 2022||August 2022|
|AFSB Interview||March 25, 2022||September 2022|
Eligibility Requirements for AFCAT 2022:
Nationality: Candidates’ nationality must be Indian.
Age limit: The age limits prescribed are different for different branches. The table below contains the age limit for different branches.
|Flying branch||Applicant’s age must be lies between 20 & 24 years. The upper age limit for applicants having a Commercial Pilot License is relaxed up to 26 years|
|Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch||The age of the applicant must be lie between 20 and 26 years|
- Applicants’ age must below 25 years old. Candidates must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course
- The Widows/Widowers & divorcees below 25 years are also not able.
- The Married candidates above 25 years are eligible to apply, but during their training period, they are neither provided married accommodation nor can they live with family
|Flying branch||Applicants should have passed Class 12 with 60 percent in Maths & Physics. They must also hold a graduation degree in any discipline/BE/BTech/cleared section A and B exam of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with 60 percent|
|Ground Duty Technical Branch||Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
Passed Class 12 with 60 percent each in Physics and Mathematics and four years degree in Engineering/Technology
Cleared Sections A and B of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with 60 percent in disciplines specified by the examination authority.
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 60 percent in Physics and Mathematics and degree/integrated post-graduation in Engineering/Technology. Or
Cleared sections A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies with minimum 60 percent or equivalent in certain disciplines specified by IAF.
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branches||Administration
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60 percent
Cleared section A&B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with 60 percent
|Education||Completed MBA/MCA or MA/MSc in English/Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/ Statistics/ International relations/ International Studies/ Defence Studies/ Psychology/ Computer Science/ IT/ Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relation with 50 per cent and 60 per cent in graduation.|
How to Register for AFCAT 2022?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the authority to make corrections in the form.
- After visiting need to click on the AFCAT 2022 Link.
- Then candidates are advised must have to read the official notification carefully.
- After that candidates need to fill the registration form with basic details.
- Candidates make sure that all filled must be valid or correct.
- After that fill in the payment details & choice of exam center, upload your photo, and sign as per guidelines.
- Then candidates must have recheck the form and click on the submit button.
- At last, candidates must have to take a printout for the further process.